Sunday, December 7, 2014

Polly Saccharide animation

This is an animation I made of a horse named "Polly Saccharide" galloping belonging to my original character, candy girl. I had her named polly saccharide because that's a form of a sugar and I wanted her as well as candy girl to be associated with something relating to sweetness. Polly has gumball balls in her mane and tail just like candy girl has gumball in her hair and you would swear that they look like each other or that's what candy girl would look like as a horse. This took me about 3 hours to make but I'm glad I got it out of the way now. Reference

This is what candy girl would look like in digital anime style (based on a game called "Fire Emblem 3: Mystery of the Emblem). original

And this what candy girl looks like in my original style.

No comments:

Post a Comment